Some midnight BOL D’OR motorcycle anarchy during a cold September evening in France 2002 comprising Triumph motorcycle engine abuse, backfires, rev limiters, flaming exhausts and bang-bang-banging Rob got his camcorder out.
- Eric with his pride and joy 955i – banging, popping and snarling
- Me on the far left shooting flames from the silver daytonas underseat exhaust
- Bang-Bang-Brian living up to his name
- Cab backfiring the exhaust while two French guys light cigarettes of the flames (Honestly!)
- Gary forgetting that he had just given the engine a serious overhaul two days previously
- Johnnie and his rear tyre burnout into the campfire